We are excited to announce that the Minnesota Enterprise Mobile user group will be hosting a local Xamarin Dev Days event in October! Twin Cities Xamarin Dev Days will be hosted and sponsored by ILM Professional Services in Edina. This is a FREE event and a great opportunity for networking and the latest insights in mobile development.Xamarin Dev Days provide attendees with an intense, hands-on learning experience. Spend the morning exploring mobile development with sessions from Xamarin, our technology partners, and members of your local developer community, then roll up your sleeves for an afternoon dedicated to diving into code.
RSVP Here: Twin Cities Xamarin Dev Days on Meetup
When: Saturday, October 22nd 2016
Where: ILM Professional Services
5221 Viking Drive
Edina, MN 55435
9:00 AM – Registration
9:30 – 10:10 AM – Intro to Xamarin
10:20 – 11:00 AM – Xamarin Forms
11:10 – 11:50 AM – Xamarin + Azure
12:00 – 1:00 PM – Lunch
1:00 – 4:00 PM – Hands on Lab
- What should I bring?
- We encourage you to bring your personal computer to the local Xamarin Dev Days event with Xamarin fully installed to participate in the live coding activities. We have a full guide for both Mac OS X and Windows to help get you started.
- Xamarin experts will be around to help you with any setup, but it is highly encouraged to preconfigure your machines in advance.
- In order to test the part of iOS, for those who do not have a MAC, you can use one of the weekly plans MacInCloud (Europe Server, OS El Capitain) with the option Enable Remote Build Port enabled.
- Will food be provided?
- A complimentary lunch will be provided by sponsors during the event. Food and beverages are determined on a venue-by-venue- basis, but feel free to contact us with any questions.
- Free parking is available in the ILM parking lot
About the Group
Led by local developers, the Minnesota Enterprise Mobile User Group is a place to come together to share knowledge, experiences, and lessons learned with the development community regarding enterprise mobile development, with a focus on mobile cross-platform application development and the Xamarin toolset. Our goal is to cover all areas of the Enterprise Mobile landscape.
* Note * – This event is in place of our regularly scheduled 3rd Thursday meeting, so we will NOT be having a meeting on Thursday, October 20th.